Voter Registration Outreach Canvasser
Location: Phoenix & Tucson
Position Description: C4C knows our democracy works best when everyone has a seat at the table. That is why we are building the Arizona we want to see and registering thousands of voters so they can participate. We believe Arizona is poised for change as the New American Majority (people of color, single women, and millennials) continue to demand action from those in power. This role will help give this group a voice at the ground level. The first step in building power is registering to vote and our Voter Registration Outreach Canvassers will be making that happen in these communities.
• Register voters on high school and college campuses, and at community events
• Work with leaders in the community to coordinate times to register voters
• Track data in a spreadsheet on a regular basis Qualifications
• No experience necessary, but must be highly motivated and eager to engage with community members
• Willing to work irregular hours and weekends
• Able to pass a background check
• Access to a reliable vehicle
Work Experience: No work experience is required.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to with "Voter Registration Outreach Canvassers - Phoenix or Tucson" in the subject line.
Compensation: Starting pay starts at $13-$17.
About the Arizona Coalition for Change:
We are building a powerful, dynamic, diverse and relentless team committed to tackling our state and nations most pressing issues. We firmly believe we are the change we've been seeking.
We are a Black-led organization with a powerful multi-racial team, made stronger by our ability to collaborate and leverage our diversity across gender, age, upbringing, education, talent and life experience. We are committed to high standards, high impact and working with deep respect for one another, our members and our partners. Until justice is real.
If you are ready to tackle justice in all forms apply to join our team today!